lunes, 12 de enero de 2009

FR: Star Club - Interview



Bill: I am more and more suspicious around girls!

Reclaimed in America, North Africa and in Europe, the four boys should launch into a tour marathon!

But what becomes of Tokio Hotel? After many months of being under medai surveillance, they dissappeared from French radio and television coverage. Their new album, expected to come out in January 2009, has been postponed to spring. Has this phenomenon been stunted? (?) Not necessarily...

At work...

Bill: "No, we are not separated. Tom and I are nutcases about work. We spend our time writing new songs, testing them and reworkign them. We'll come back strongly, believe me!"

Preparation...

Tom: "Yes, the release of the album has been postponed until spring of 2009. We don't know the date because you have to be ready. (?) Releasing a new album means to set out again on the roads of the world. We would love to do it, but all four of us need to take care of our health before starting again. But if our fans miss us, we will return as soon as possible."

In America...

Bill: "We know that people said that the Americans don't like us at all, and that it won't work in the states. But the night of the VMA's proved otherwise! We met at Hollywood, surrounded by international stars, and suddenly, we heard our name! We won the award of Best Newcomers! There were very big names there such as Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry. Afterwards, we celebrated with a party!

In South America...

Tom: "We also went to Mexico to do promotions for our music and we were received like Mexican stars. We spent hours signing autographs and we saw fans crying when we approached. It was very touching. We didn't know that we were liked there as well. We have to Internet to thank for that. I know that the fans of the world exchange info about us."

You hate...

Bill: "The worst are the attacks from the paparazzi. It's impossible to do anything without being photographed. Even during our vacation, they surprised us in our bathing suits."
Tom: " It is the same in France and in America. They try to catch us at our worst moments and take the worst pictures. One time in New York, I was having something to drink by myself, just to take a break. And the day after, I learned that Tokio Hotel is separated because I was alone in a bar."
Bill: "Oh yeah! Another dance in France, I was sitting on the ground during a repetition (?) to take a break, and I wasn't smiling. The morning after, I discovered that I was depressed and exhausted, and exploited by my management. It's such BS!"

Lessening the pressure...

Bill: "I know that I need to take a break. I was often sick in the past year and it's very annoying to be sick far from home. You feel very lonely...it had to be held because we had a very crazy schedule. I took photos without pleasure responded poorly at interviews. The only thing that I did gladly was signing autographs. I was time to take a break!"

And girls?

Tom: "I have the impression that I'm calm around girls. I seduce them a lot, but it doesn't amuse me anymore. I wonder whether or not I would be ready for a real relationship...under the condition that the girl is absolutely amazing!
Bill: "Me, I'm beginning to worry. More time has passed, and more people are becoming suspicious. When a girl approaches me during an after-show, I always ask if she's waiting for me. Does she want Bill from Tokio Hotel or is it really me that interests her? It really hurts me to not have a girlfriend. Fortunately I still have my music!

TH Haters...

Bill: "I know that they're are anti-Tokio-Hotel-campaigns in Germany and in some European countries. But I also learned that certain fans have been harassed in middle school or high school because they are fans. That's unacceptable! It's normal that there are people who don't like us. You can't please everybody...but when they take it out on our fans, I think its disgusting."

New Look?

Bill: "You want me to get rid of my look? It's not because we are approaching the release of a new album that I'm changing. I do whatever I feel like doing at the moment. It's true that I stopped putting streaks in my hair. Everybody can see it on my statue at Madam Tussaud's. But my look is not a marketing product that I change according to albums or tours. It depends on the moment and if I want to change anything. And in this case, it'll be a surprise for everybody!"




_________________


Reclamados en América, África del Norte y en Europa, los cuatro chicos deben lanzarse a una gira maratón(?)!


Su nuevo álbum, que se esperaba que saliera en enero de 2009, se ha aplazado hasta la primavera. Este fenómeno ha sido apropiado? (?) No necesariamente ...


En el trabajo ...


Bill: "No, no estamos separados. Tom y yo estamos trabajando. Gastamos nuestro tiempo escribiendo nuevas canciones y en ensayos . Volveremos firmemente, creerme!"


Preparación ...


Tom: "Sí, el lanzamiento del disco se ha aplazado hasta la primavera de 2009. No sabemos la fecha porque tiene que estar listo. (?) El lanzamiento de un nuevo álbum a los medios que figuran de nuevo en las carreteras del mundo . Nos encantaría hacerlo, pero nosotros cuatro tenemos que tener cuidado de nuestra salud antes de empezar de nuevo. nuestros fans nos faltan, vamos a regresar tan pronto como sea posible ".


En Estados Unidos ...


Bill: "Sabemos que la gente dice que a los americanos no les gustamos, y que no funcionamos allí. Pero la noche de los VMA's se demuestró lo contrario! Nos encontrabamos en Hollywood, rodeados de estrellas internacionales, y de repente, escuchamos nuestros nombres! ganemos el premio de Mejor recién llegados! Había muy grandes nombres como por ejemplo la Miley Cyrus y Katy Perry. Después,lo celebramos con una fiesta!




En América del Sur ...


Tom: "También fuimos a Mexico a hacer promociones de nuestra música y nos recibierón como estrellas de México. Pasamos horas firmando autógrafos y hemos visto a los fans llorar cuando se acercaban. Fue muy conmovedor. No sabíamos que allí también gustabamos. Tenemos que dar las gracias a Internet por ello. Sé que los fans del mundo intercambian información acerca de nosotros. "


Lo que odias...


Bill: "Lo peor son los ataques de los paparazzi. Es imposible hacer nada sin ser fotografiados. Incluso durante nuestra vacaciones, nos sorprendieron con nuestros trajes de baño".


Tom: "Lo mismo pasa en Francia y en América. Tratan de capturanos en nuestros peores momentos y tomar las peores fotos. Una vez en Nueva York, estaba bebiendo, psrs tomar un descanso. Y el día después, me enteré de que Tokio Hotel se separa porque yo estaba solo en un bar. "


Bill: "Oh yeah! Otra danza en Francia, yo estaba sentado en el suelo durante una repetición (?) Para tomar un descanso, y yo no estaba sonriendo. La mañana después, descubrí que yo estaba deprimido y agotado, y explotados por mi gestión. Se trata de BS! "(?)


La disminución de la presión ...


Bill: "Sé que tengo que tomar un descanso. Yo estaba enfermo a menudo en el pasado año y es muy molesto estar enfermo lejos de casa. Te sientes muy solo ... tenía que estar bien porque teniamso un calendario muy apretado. Me tomé fotos sin ganas respondi mal a las entrevistas. Lo único que hice fue con mucho gusto firmar autógrafos. Ya había llegado el momento de tomar un descanso! "


Y las chicas?


Tom: "Tengo la impresión de que estoy mas calmado con las chicas. Yo les seduzco mucho, pero no me divierte. Me pregunto si quiero o no estar listo para una verdadera relación ... con la condición de que la chica sea absolutamente increíble!


Bill: "Me estoy empezando a preocupar. Más tiempo ha pasado, y más personas se están convirtiendo en sospechoso. Cuando una chica se me acerca durante una presentación, después, siempre me pregunto: ¿Ella quiere a Bill de Tokio Hotel o es que realmente una intesesada? Realmente me duele no tener una novia. Afortunadamente todavía tengo mi música!


Anti TH ...


Bill: "Yo sé que hay anti-Tokio-Hotel- hay campañas en Alemania y en algunos países europeos. Pero también aprendí que algunos fans han sido hostigados en la escuela intermedia o secundaria, ya que son los fans. Eso es inaceptable! Es normal que haya gente que no les gustemos . todo el mundo no puede ... pero cuando se meten con nuestros fans, creo que es repugnante. "




Nueva imagen?


Bill: "¿Quieres que deshacerte de mi mirada? No es porque nos estamos acercando a la liberación de un nuevo álbum es que estoy cambiando. Hacer lo que yo siento como en este momento. Es cierto que dejé de poner mechas en mi cabello. Todo el mundo puede verlo en mi estatua en señora Tussaud's. Pero mi mirada no es un producto de marketing que cambian de acuerdo a los álbumes o las visitas. Depende del momento y si quiero cambiar algo. Y en este caso, será una sorpresa para todos! "




Translation by: Tokio Hotel Europe

0 comentarios:

Si te ha gustado el blog haz click en "Crush Me!" Graciass (: